Kennys Bookshop & Art Gallery has been selling books since 1940. Kennys began selling art in the 1950s. Kennys operate an online bookshop, one of many sales channels through which they sell new, used, out of print, rare and antiquarian book. When Kennys updated their back office systems to accommodate more stock and better stock handling, the company needed a solution to replace their existing proprietary webshop software.
Sharkey Consulting provided a large scale webshop solution handling the hundreds of thousands of product items from Kennys stock systems. Since then Kennys have expanded their stock to over 5 million titles and Sharkey Consulting have worked alongside Kennys to evolve their webshop solution.
Since then, we have developed many solutions and advised Kennys Bookshop & Art Gallery on advanced Search Engine Optimisation, Email marketing campaigns, Customer experience and Social Networking Strategies.
Ecommerce solutions for Kennys Bookstore
- Large-scale (500,000 products) online shopping solution
- Synch'ing products from stock system
- Advising on scaling up to over 5 million products
- Email marketing solutions
- Optimisation for consumer and search engines
- Tracking campaigns and customer checkout path